Sex on the Beach

Charmed and I took some time out of our busy lives for a little R&R in the Mexican Riviera. We had a wonderful time...we are easy to please. Great food, wonderful company and even better cocktails make the two of us the world's most pleasant Bachelorettes!

During the few weeks prior to the vacation, we had a brief discussion about the possibility of meeting potential gentlemen callers. Charmed and I had pretty much convinced ourselves that there would at the very least be two handsome single guys that would be more than honored to meet our acquaintance while on vacation. Needless to say, we were both wrong.

On the final evening before our departure we decided to embark on an excursion: horseback riding along the beach and in the desert. Rookies to horseback riding, she and I didn't really know what to expect. But my experience was well beyond anything my vivid imagination could create.

The horse that I was given was a former race horse. He was a fine Stallion might I add. His bronzed hue was equally as beautiful as his long flowing mane. He loved to gallop and had a penchant for speed. I often had to make him "heel" because he would get carried away with galloping and at times make me feel as if I was going to fall off. The first half of the ride was beachside. The scenery was great, and as the sun set, the beautifulo range, yellow and red hues illuminated magnificently off of the Sea of Cortez.

During the 2nd half of the tour, our guide led us up a mountain. As we gradually inclined, I became overwhelmed by a tingling sensation.
I'm not sure if it was the position that I was in as I sat on the horse, or if it was the fact that my cycle had just started. During my cycle, my hormones tend to go crazy! Whatever the cause, it didn't matter...I became engrossed with unfiltered thoughts that danced in my head. I was aroused.

Everyone knows that I've been practicing abstinence and truth be told, I am not a fan of masturbation at all. I would prefer a man to touch my body as oppose to me touching myself. However, the sensation that I was feeling at that moment was the BEST feeling ever. If that's what masturbation feels like, then sign me up now!

With each step the horse took, my body pressed up against its hard spine. My "area" hit the saddle in just the right way each time. I wanted to scream! I had to catch myself before I drifted off into a world that I shouldn't have been in! From that point on I had to focus hard on NOT thinking about how aroused I had become. It was HARD I tell ya! Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the tour ended. I was saved by the sunset. Or was I?

I left the race horse behind that day, and decided to put good use to the electronic device one of my friends bought for me the moment she found out I was abstinent. Other than the namesake drinks I had when we first arrived in the city, horseback riding was the only method of Sex on the Beach that I experienced during this year's vacation! Insert long sigh here.

XoXo,